Buildings and contents

We have a number of different providers that we can compare against your current buildings and contents insurance (it is a legal requirement as a condition of your mortgage to have Building Insurance in place to ensure that your lender has sufficient security over your property)


Accident Sickness and Unemployment Cover

This type of policy provides protection of your income or mortgage payments for anything from 12 to 24 months in the event of accident, sickness or redundancy.


Landlords Insurance

Protection for landlords who let property out to ensure that the building is fully protected whilst your tenant can protect their own contents


Commercial and Business Insurance

Protection for your business such as property insurance, fleet, legal expenses, liability insurance, money, theft etc.


Other Insurance products e.g. Travel/Caravan etc

Range of other insurance such as travel insurance, fleet and van insurance, specialist property e.g. thatched roof, caravan and marine insurance etc.  This type of business will be introduced to General Insurance Providers / Brokers.